This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Happy Saturday! After a crazy graduation day on campus yesterday, I slept in a little this morning, then made waffles with fruit and chocolate chips for breakfast. (Libbie wanted to know if we could have that EVERY DAY!!! Probably not …) Lots of links this week!
- The Real Reason You Can’t Quit Diet Coke (Or Junk Food, Or Go to Bed on Time) by Anne Bogel at Wellness Mama
- I’ve Got Your Lifestyle Blog Right Here at Rage Against the Minivan – I think this is probably my favorite blog post, anywhere, ever.
- Writing What’s Needed, Not What’s Popular at Allume
- So You Don’t Like to Cook at Heavenly Homemakers
- Our Third Anniversary: A Love Story in Suppers at Emily McFarlan Miller
- The thrift store can be your (nearly free) storage unit at The Art of Simple
- On Growing Girls at The Pleated Poppy
- YUM of the Week: Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup at Two Peas and Their Pod
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.