This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I have two weeks of links for you, since last Saturday my “baby” sister got married! I was a wee bit busy, being the matron of honor and all. Not even sure I have any pictures of me in my bridesmaid dress, but here is some fun:
We found this giant cut-out behind a mirror in the venue’s bride room. I was all for bringing it out and having everyone take pictures during the reception, but the bride said no.
Anyway, let’s get on with the linkage. Hope you are having a great weekend.
- My Bare Foot, Cat Vomit, and a Revelation at MOB Society
- That Time a Photo of My 2-Year-Old Daughter Went Viral at The Huffington Post
- The Story I Didn’t Want at The Better Mom
- No One Puts Plus-Size Maternity Photos on Pinterest at Bebeh Blog
- In Defense of Simple Life at Smartter Each Day
- Favorite Fictional Fathers at Candid Diversions
- The World Doesn’t Owe You a Room with a View at Slow Your Home
- YUM of the Week: 80 Fabulous Recipes for a Mexican Fiesta at Giving Up on Perfect
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.