This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning. We are at my parents’, and SOMEONE’s children were up WAYYYYY too early stomping around. I’m hoping I can type somewhat coherently given what little sleep I had last night.
Coffee. All the coffee. You?
- 35 Foods from Your Childhood That Are Extinct Now at Buzzfeed
- 4 Ways to Help Kids Engage with Poverty Issues at The Art of Simple
- What Makes Your Son Unique? at The MOB Society
- A New Name at She Reads Truth
- 5 Things Moms Do at Servant’s Life
- YUM of the Week: Grilled Jerk Chicken Kabobs with Pineapple at A Mind “Full” Mom
Reading offline: All Over But the Shoutin’ by Rick Bragg.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.