This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well, hey. I totally meant to do a Linky Love last night, but … I didn’t. Today’s the last day of our beautiful vacation and I can’t wait to tell you all about it! But right now I’m tucked away in a hotel room with our whole family, so let’s just get on with the links.
- Lessons from the Grocery Store at Amy J. Bennett
- Literature as a Defense Mechanism at Modern Mrs. Darcy
- 6 Powerful Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics that Really Work at Natural News – After this week, I’m trying to figure out how I can get my kids to eat raw garlic. So tired of sickness!
- 29 funny charts that detail painfully accurate “facts” about daily life at 22 Words
- Why the World Needs the Makers to Say No Boldly at The Nester
- YUM of the Week: Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownies at Giving Up on Perfect
Reading offline: The Supremes at Earl’s All-You-Can-Eat by Edward Kelsey Moore
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.