This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Oh hey, is it Saturday? Sorry, my back is wonky so I went back to bed this morning. Stupid bulging disc. Grrrr.
Here’s what I read this week and loved.
- My Body Made Me a Mom at I Can Teach My Child
- Dear Children’s Place T-Shirt Designers at Mama Knows Honey Child (language)
- Fashion Tips for Real Moms at Dude Mom
- How to Make Slip-Resistant, Washable Placemats at Stuff Parents Need
- Facebook Posts Are the New Bumper Stickers at Hollywood Housewife – Amen, sister. “What the internet needs is not more empty outrage.”
- YUM of the Week: Tres Leches Muddy Buddies at A Dash of Sanity
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.
(P.S. This is the 100th Linky Love linky I’ve done. Woo. Throw confetti.)