This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning, friends! Mr. V and I are lacking one child this morning – she is spending some time with grandparents. The boys slept until 8 (!) and then we had waffles for breakfast. I miss my girl but I did enjoy the sleep. It’s raining and gross, but we don’t have anywhere to be. So it’s OK.
What did you read and love this week?
- Hiding Our Brokenness at Serving Joyfully
- Thoughts from a Modern-Day Psalmist at Celebrating the Life of Ben Sauer
- Share Your Story at Adelle Gabrielson
- A Sincere Love at Ungrind
- YUM of the Week: 13 Ways with Pimiento Cheese at Southern Living
Reading offline: The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister. Man I love her prose!
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.