This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It must be the end of the summer when you don’t even realize it’s Friday until the end of the day. Ay yi yi. As of yesterday, I am ready for a schedule again! Libbie starts kindergarten on the 12th! While that’s a little unnerving, I think we’re all more excited than scared. Well, at lease she is.
You’ll notice this is Friday night, and I am going to try to do better about getting this up on Fridays so it is available to link to on Saturday morning!
What did you read and love this week?
- Joseph’s Family Fiasco: Trusting God in a Painful Process at Bible Study Tools
- Why Are Books Getting Longer? at BookRiot
- What Every Person Need to Know When Searching for Purpose at Redemption’s Beauty
- The Truth about Religion at We Are THAT Family
- YUM of the Week: Fajita Penne at Parenting Miracles
Reading offline: I just finished The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd this afternoon (loved!). I’m going to try to read Lolita now. I try for at least one classic a year, so here we go! Anyone made it through and lived to tell the tale?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.