This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
We had company in this weekend, so I’m just getting around to writing this up. Sorry if you’ve been waiting on pins and needles! I was too busy having fun with our best friends from college, Michelle and Dan. We went to Rock City, had “Sofa King” Juicy Burgers, played Mario Kart and talked, went out to a nice dinner sans children at The Public House, checked out the Chattanooga River Market, and played on the aquarium water steps. So fun! I think I may have had too much fun, as I feel a summer cold coming on today. Oh well.
Here are some fun and interesting things I read this week.
- When You Are Tightly Wound at Kate Baer
- The 35 Most Powerful Books You’ve Read at Book Riot – They have all kinds of lists, but this one really appealed to me. I like powerful, impacting books. I’ve read a lot of the ones on this list and may use it as a guide for future reading.
- I Still Don’t Know Anything about Grief at Hollywood Housewife – You should really just subscribe to Laura’s blog. I’ve read her words since before she even started HH, and she is just one of the best writers out there.
- 17 Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less at ParentLife Online – (YES. I know it should be fewer. It sounds wrong even though it’s right.) Something I put together at PL last week that is fun if you’re looking for some easy things to throw together for dinner.
- YUM of the Week: Summer Peach-Basil Grilled Chicken at Cooking on the Weekends
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.