This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good Friday evening, all! We had friends over for dinner, so a late bedtime after a long day, but it was fun. Really struggling on the parenting today and I could use your prayers!
We are excited about this weekend, as we go to a friend’s wedding tomorrow and church on Sunday. What are you up to this weekend?
Here are my favorite links of the week.
- On Daughters and Dating: How to Intimidate Suitors at The Beginning of Wisdom – Read it. Not what you think from the title.
- Surviving the Strong-Willed Child by Tricia Goyer at MomLife Today – I am beginning to think no child has ever been so strong-willed as my darling Libbie …
- Make a 4×7 Meal Plan at Life as MOM – Lots of great recipe links and helpful tips!
- 25 Lunchbox Freezer Recipes at Once a Month Meals – Ah, ye olde lunchbox. Not looking forward to packing one five times a week starting this year!
- YUM of the Week: Cowboy Quiche at The Pioneer Woman – I made this tonight minus the caramelized onions, and man, it was delicious! I used Smitten Kitchen’s all-butter flaky pie crust and we were all smitten.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.