This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Let’s not talk about how this is the week my oldest child starts kindergarten, OK? I know we are in for a lot of NEW this school year and I am just holding my breath. We are all excited but cautious.
Hope you’re having a great weekend. We are completing the Summer of Weddings on Saturday, as my sister-in-law is tying the knot!
Here are my favorite links of the week.
- “I’m Not Prejudiced, I Just Don’t Like 25% of Humanity” at Carrots for Michaelmas
- The Internet Is Not the Boss of You at (in)courage
- Top 8 Literary Misquotes at BookRiot – With my copy editor past and the ease of the Internet, this is one of my pet peeves.
- 7 Tips to Help You Read More (& Love It) at The Art of Simple
- YUM of the Week: Fried Green Tomatoes with Alabama White Sauce at Chattavore
Reading offline: I have a zillion books in my to-be-read pile, but I have been craving a great series reread, and with Deluge coming out soon I decided to reread the River of Time series by Lisa T. Bergren. SO GOOD. You can buy the first two books for Kindle for a total of $1.00 right now, too. So worth it!
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.