This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
So it’s the Friday night of my child’s first week of kindergarten. It wasn’t even a full week – she went Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. And I. am. exhausted. Why?? Shouldn’t I be less tired with one less child around (most of the time)? When she gets home it’s mostly insanity until bedtime, though, which wears me plumb out. I am trying not to fall asleep at 8:18 p.m. as I write this.
Here are my favorite links of the week.
- Give Me Gratitude or Give Me Debt at Momastery
- What’s Up with That? Why It’s So Hard to Catch Your Own Typos at Wired
- Making It Yours: On Making and Molding Your Family Identity at Modern Mrs. Darcy
- What’s Your End Game in Blogging? at Allume
- YUM of the Week: Grilled Pineapple Chili Pork Chops at Cookin’ Canuck
Reading offline: I’ve made it to book three, Torrent, in the River of Time series by Lisa T. Bergren. I love them so, just as much in the rereading. (By the way, my Kindle DIED yesterday. I am mourning. So, you know, go buy some books with my Amazon links so I can get a new one. Someday.)
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.