This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Happy holiday weekend! Hope you have some good plans for these three days. My in-laws are visiting, so I’m not sure what we’ll be up to.
Here are some great links for this week.
- Book Ratings Categories That Should Exist at Book Riot – I’d love to know what your “I Wish I Could Read This Book Forever” book is. Mine? Maybe A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving, or Harry Potter.
- Brave Your Marriage at Time Warp Wife
- Do Your Thing at 320 Sycamore
- Scandalous News: You’re Allowed to Disappoint People at Holley Gerth
- YUM of the Week: Tropical Mango Vanilla Cupcakes at Little Sweet Baker
Reading offline: Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands by Chris Bohjalian. I’ve been hesitant to read anything else by him since The Night Strangers scared me half to death, but my friend Brandi assured me this one would not have ghosts. Close Your Eyes is his latest novel, just published last month.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.