This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Just wanted to share what I wrote on my FB page last night: I love you guys, but I haven’t been very inspired to blog this week. Been enjoying time with my wee ones, one-on-one and together. Toddler cuddles before he gets too big. Crazy conversations with my three-year-old. Early morning sweetness from my big kindergarten gal. Spending time cleaning and trying to whip our apartment into shape, too. All that said, in some phases blogging takes a back seat, and that’s OK. Anything you’d like to hear about on the blog?
It’s been a good week. Looking forward to having my mama come this week, having our little group of dorm boys for dinner, cooking meals for friends with new babies, and more!
- Whisper (or Saying No) at Happy Go Stuckey – Love Cynthia. I met her at Allume last year, and she was so encouraging and kind to me. Great post!
- It Made a Difference to This One at Mothers of Daughters
- The Lazy Person’s Guide to a Happy Home: Tips for People Who (Really) Hate Cleaning at Apartment Therapy – That’s me. I REALLY hate it. But these tips are ones that do often work for me! (And audiobooks!)
- Friday Night Meatballs: How to Change Your Life with Pasta at Serious Eats – (Language warning.) This has inspired me to do this in our own home. We already have a couple takers for next Saturday night! We’re going to have baked ziti. So if you’re in Chattanooga, send me a message or email and come eat!
- YUM of the Week: One-Pot Roast Chicken and Tortellini at Eat at Home
Reading offline: Kind of impressed with myself that it only took me a week to read 11/22/63 by Stephen King. It was a 5-star book for me, and I had a hard time putting it down. That may be another reason why I didn’t blog much this week. 🙂 I started China Dolls by Lisa See, but I am feeling the need to read something lighter after the heady King tome. Suggestions?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.