This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I’m attacking the links early this week as I am going to a painting party tonight! Looking forward to having the girl time and seeing one of my best friends. She started working again as a teacher this school year, and I’ve been missing her like nutso!
The kids are on fall break this coming week, so I am looking forward to spending time with them and traveling a little bit to see both sets of grandparents. Sadly Mr. V isn’t on break yet – his private school schedule is a little different, but we make it work! (Or we’re learning to, I suppose, since this is the first year we have a child in public school.)
On with the good links!
- Why Mr. Rogers Was an Artist Who Influences at Chatting at the Sky – I can still remember Mr. Rogers’ calming voice and how it entranced me. Simply the best.
- Mom Rites of Passage: 15 Things You WILL Do at Dude Mom – I’ve evaded puke in the hands thus far … but my oldest isn’t even 6. So there’s still plenty of time. (Gag.)
- My Nail-Biting Habit, Shame, and What I’m Learning about Authenticity at Money Saving Mom
- An Average Saturday Morning with Kids vs. without Kids at Mandatory
- Please Take a Compliment at Modern Mrs. Darcy
- YUM of the Week: Oreo Truffle Brownies at Chef-in-Training
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.