This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Happy Friday to you! I’ve spent a LOT of time this week reading blogs and not a whole lot of time reading actual books. I’ve been at my parents’ house – and my in-laws’ earlier in the week – so I’ve been trying to catch up on blog reading, I guess. In between trying to keep Joshua from killing himself, which is a full-time job at the moment. Ay yi yi.
- Seeing with the Eyes of Love at Carrots for Michaelmas
- Choosing the Blessing at Servant’s Life
- Seven Years, Just Beginning at Hollywood Housewife
- When You’re Desperate to Be Somebody at I Love Devotionals
- How to Keep a Great Series from Ruining Your Life at Modern Mrs. Darcy
- YUM of the Week: Guinness Beef Stew at Eat the Love
Reading offline: Erm, well, like I said, I haven’t done much actual book-reading. I finally finished Quitter today, still reading Xenocide, and started Joy for Beginners by Erica Bauermeister in the car.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.