This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well. It appears it is now Sunday night and I have yet to write a linky post. We’ve been sucking in every moment of the weekend! Libbie was off Friday and Mr. V is on Fall Break, so Friday we trekked to Nashville to visit old friends. Yesterday, I went to water aerobics, napped, and then we went to a church-sponsored hayride and bonfire! And then today, we did church but I had a sinus headache so came home and slept again. It’s been busy but good, and I’m always going to pick “real life” over blogging. And sleep. 😉
But I do have some wonderful things to share, so here you go.
- Building a Refuge in the Sabbath at Redemption’s Beauty
- The Ultimate Clutter-Free Gift Guide at Slow Your Home
- 50 Most Influential Books of the Last 50 (or So) Years at Super Scholar
- Formula Feeders and Bottle Users Welcome at Hobo Mama
- The Lengths I Will Go to in Order to Avoid Making a Phone Call at Rage Against the Minivan
- YUM of the week: I made this Pumpkin Coffee Cake from Dude Mom this week. I added an egg because I wasn’t sure if it got left out of the recipe and cake with no egg worried me. It is DIVINE. Everyone in Sunday School gobbled it up. YUM.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.