This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Oh hey, is it Friday already? This feels like it’s been such a weird week! I feel somewhat recuperated from the prior two weeks: I got to go to water aerobics twice, clean a little bit, and check something off my to-do list (updating this post).
The big kids are with grandparents at a hotel tonight, and Joshua is in bed, so Mr. V and I are getting ready to snuggle in and watch a movie. Yay!
Here are some good things I read this week.
- 24 Things You Should Know about Sponsoring a Child at Compassion
- Habits of the World’s Wealthiest People – I certainly have no intent to be one of the world’s wealthiest people, but I thought this was interesting.
- What Moms Need to See at Finding Joy
- Becoming at One Crafty Mother – Heartbreakingly true, and something I hope never to encounter.
- What I Learned Losing Weight the Second Time at Can You Stay for Dinner?
- YUM of the Week: Gingery Chicken with Peaches at Iowa Girl Eats – I made this as a freezer meal for a friend this week and it smelled SO GOOD. Now all I can think about is how I want to make it for us!
Reading offline: I started What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty this afternoon. Still listening to Joy for Beginners (if I ever remember to charge my iPod), and reading a little of Chasing God by Angie Smith here and there.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.