This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Last week I went TOTALLY blank on Linky Love, y’all. About mid-afternoon on Saturday, Mr. V said, “Hey, are you going to do Linky Love?” It had not even crossed my mind. I am such a stellar, professional blogger, yes?
So here are two good weeks of links for you to read!
- Hot to not drive yourself crazy this holiday season at Julieverse
- Parents, You’re Doing Better Than You Think at Amy J. Bennett
- What I Really Accomplish When I Can’t Get Anything Done All Day at Smithspirations
- Last Saturday at Flowerpatch Farmgirl
- Why Moms Are So Tired at A Mother Far from Home
- What Normal Looks Like at Columbia Moms Blog
- YUM of the Week: Cinnamon Swirl Bread from Made from Pinterest
Reading offline: I just finished Falling into Place by Amy Zhang. An easy read, but very psychological and pretty scary about a teen who tries to commit suicide. I have several from the library to read next: One Plus One by JoJo Moyes, Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry, and The Blessings of a Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel to listen to.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.