This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
After quite the day yesterday, I really just wanted to sleep all day today. But since I have three kids, you know that’s not happening. We’ve tried to have a chill day, though, except for a birthday party this afternoon. Hope you’re having a nice weekend.
Here is some good stuff for you to snuggle down and devour this weekend.
- Doing this one simple thing transformed my marriage at Money Saving Mom
- How to quiet the voices in your head that say you’re not enough at For Every Mom
- When worship is an act of war against the enemy of my soul at I Love Devotionals
- When risking it all for God means staying where you are at Relevant Magazine
- How to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works at A Fine Parent
- YUM of the Week: Gingerdoodle Cookies at An Affair from the Heart
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.