This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
If you read my post from earlier today, you know what kind of week it’s been around here. It’s 8:46 p.m., I am in bed, and I’m tempted just to go to sleep after I finish this. Hope you’ve had a better week! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. Are you?
- You Have What It Takes to Be Your Kids’ Mom at Mommin’ It Up
- The Family Schedule: Are We Blocking Our Kids’ View of God? at Short Stop Blog
- Rise Early, Pray Continually at Servant’s Life
- Breaking the Internet and the Hearts of Mothers Everywhere: An Open Letter to Kim Kardashian at Pardy Mama
- YUM of the Week: Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta at Julia’s Album
Reading offline: Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.