This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
This has been a weird week. A short week for my husband. I was semi-sick for a few days. We tried to get Christmas decorations up. My in-laws are visiting. My head just doesn’t seem screwed on right, and I hate feeling like a flake! Not long ago I read this article on the real reason moms are so tired – because they have to be hyper-vigilant when their kids are awake! Maybe constantly keeping Joshua from hurting himself is wearing on my brain.
For now, on with the links.
- When an Angel Crashes Your Wedding at Servant’s Life
- When Heaven Becomes Real at I Love Devotionals
- This Is What Happens When You Order Ridiculously Cheap Clothes from Singapore at Suburban Turmoil
- Yarn Pom-Pom and Mini Ornament Garland at Mom Advice – This is so cute, and I might even be able to make it without help. Maybe.
- YUM of the Week: Eggs Benedict Casserole at Adventures in All Things Food
Reading offline: Lucky Us by Amy Bloom
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.