This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Three and a half more days of school for my big girl! (One and a Christmas program for the almost-4-year-old!) This week will be nutso, but I am looking forward to having the kids and Mr. V home, relaxing, and doing Christmasy things.
For now, links!
- Because Christmas Isn’t about Me at (in)courage
- 25 Things I Want My Kids to Know about Christmas at Finding Joy
- When It’s Good to Be Discontent at Life as MOM
- Homemade Honey Bubble Bath at Live Laugh Rowe
- YUM of the Week: Chocolate Chip Coconut Banana Bread at This Week for Dinner
Reading offline: Finishing up Speaking from Among the Bones by Alan Bradley (Flavia de Luce #5).
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.