This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
We made it! No more teachers, no more books … at least until January 5th. And of course there will be lots of books around here! But at least I don’t have the list them every night on the kindergarten sheet.
So looking forward to this week with my little family and enjoying Christmas together. How about you?
Things to Make You Laugh
- You Had One Job: Holiday Edition at Guff.com
- What Guys Think of Girl Names at Buzzfeed – Robin sent this to me, wanted to know if I give candy to everyone. Haha. Nope, just cookies.
Fun Christmasy Things
- If I hadn’t already bought all the presents our kids are going to get, I might have snatched up this Wooden Cookie Baking Set. SO CUTE.
- 15 Fun Christmas Breakfast Ideas at Mom Endeavors
- 3-Ingredient Peppermint Sugar Scrub at Gimme Some Oven
Stuff to Think About
- Fear Not at Robin Jones Gunn
- Go Back at (in)courage
- When Your Kids Argues about Everything at Monica Swanson
Reading offline: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt – Am I going to regret spending my time reading all 750 pages of this? Opinions?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.