This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Favorite pictures: Antics last Saturday. Really, this picture of Libbie just kinda ticks me off. It really shows her attitude lately. But I didn’t feel like I could leave her out. And we will survive …
- When All You Have Is Shame and Hope at Servant’s Life
- 15 Ways to Keep Your New Year’s Resolution to Stop Yelling at Your Kids at The Orange Rhino Challenge
- The 3-Second Pause That Can Save a Morning & Spare Some Pain at Hands-Free Mama
- Lunch Date at Parenting Miracles
- The 35 Best Times Someone on Facebook Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real at Thought Catalog – SO much language … but it made me laugh. So much.
Recipes I Want to Make:
- Chocolate Mousse Smoothie at Running with Spoons – I made something similar already this week, and now I am craving these smoothies. Almost like a milkshake!
- Cashew Coconut Fudge at Peachy Palate
- Creamy Cauliflower and White Cheddar Soup at My Frugal Adventures
- Making banana bars with David, and that being his thing he was thankful for during our family devotion time.
- Watching Joshua play the tambourine and sing at the children’s museum today.
- My class of 2, 3, and 4-year-olds at church painting with watercolors.
- Having an uplifting and soul-baring Facebook chat with my friend Sarah, who is also our children’s minister.
- Snuggling with both boys on the couch tonight – and with a giant stuffed dog – while we watched VeggieTales.
- Making waffles with Libbie.
Favorite offline reading: I really have not read much besides the Bible this week. I am starting to get into The Woman in White, but the antiquated language makes me want to toss it aside for a good contemporary novel. I will persevere. Classics are almost always worth the read! (It’s free on Kindle if you want to try reading this 1865 book along with me!)
What was one of your favorites this week?