This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Favorite pictures of this week: 1. Libbie and David did this project from the December Kiwi Crate. You stack the three snowman boxes, and then use a ball to knock it down. This mixed-up version they dubbed “Weirdo,” and David says they want to make Weirdo outside if it ever snows. (Please, NO.) 2. Joshua wearing Mommy’s flip-flops and being very full of himself.
- Missing Woman Unwittingly Joins Search Party Looking for Herself at the Toronto Sun – This is from 2012, but it’s the first time I’ve seen it, and it gave me the giggles.
- 4 Things Children Don’t Need at Living Unabridged
- Jumping in, feet first at Baptist News
- Garlic Presses and Other Kitchen Tools Chefs Never Use … But I Do at Chattavore
- YUM: Paleo Blueberry Lemon Bars at Feeding Ger Sasser
- David actually getting in an inflatable at Pump It Up and enjoying it. Yay!
- Spending time in the Bible every day as I read through it in 90 days. Genesis, Exodus, and Leviticus are done!
- Eating sushi to celebrate my sister’s birthday.
- Having a “yes day” with the kids. Without them knowing, of course, I said yes to whatever they asked (as long as it was safe!). They only asked to go to the Y, so I got to do water aerobics. They wanted to drink juice and eat pizza and dessert for lunch. We played Frozen Spot It. It was a nice and peaceful day!
Favorite offline reading this week: I finished Still Life with Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen early in the week. Absolutely loved it!