This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Favorite pictures: Proving they are mine, my kids were all reading at the Super Bowl party at school.
- The Surprising Truth about Finding My Calling at Chatting at the Sky
- 6 Lies That Keep Our Homes and Lives Cluttered at Becoming Minimalist
- Why Daughters Fight with Their Mothers at Vox
- Parenting a Wild Child at Women Living Well
Recipes I want to make:
- Coconut Raspberry Meringues at Super Healthy Kids
- Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars at Half-Baked Harvest
- White Chicken Chili at Giving Up on Perfect
- Squash Puppies with Roasted Jalapeno Mayonnaise at Ezra Poundcake
Favorite moments from this week:
- Hanging out with my MOPS group.
- Libbie’s excitement over a new pair of pajamas from the Target clearance section.
- David’s surprise at Mama turning into a monster and chasing him. (They are always astonished when Mama gets silly!)
- Love and cuddles from my Joshua. Always.
- Making and sharing beer cheese with friends while talking through the Super Bowl.
- Watching Top Chef reruns and chatting with my mom until late (for me!).
Favorite offline reading: Being Mortal by Atul Gawande is simply amazing and going to be on my list of books everyone should read. I am about three-fourths of the way through it.
What was a highlight of your week?