This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It seems I haven’t actually taken any pictures for fun this week, so I am sharing this picture Libbie took of all her Calico critters. Hehe.
- What Mama Did, What Mama Said by Sophie Hudson at A Holy Experience
- When You Find Yourself in the Middle at Life Your Way
- A Memoir Is Not a Status Update at The New Yorker (HT to Hollywood Housewife)
- Death to the Chicken Finger at National Post (HT to Jill)
Recipes I want to try:
- Hawaiian Turkey Burgers at Against All Grain
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles at Jo-Lynne Shane
- Irish Coffee Heart Crunchies at The Spiced Life
- Spending all of Sunday cuddling with Joshua. Yes, he had a fever, but Mommy loves some snuggles.
- Making meatloaf and buttermilk mashed potatoes for my people Thursday night.
- Libbie telling me a hilarious and long story she made up in the car this morning.
- Doing water aerobics while oldies music played and having a huge grin on my face. It just makes me happy!
- Seeing response to my essential oils and depression post.
- Big hugs from David every night as he proclaims he is thankful for Mommy or Daddy.
- Seeing my husband loving on all three kids on the couch while they watched a movie.
Favorite offline reading: I am still reading The Woman in White. It never takes me this long to read a book. Insanity. I’m also working on Daring Greatly by Brene Brown, and if I can find some time I’d love to just sit down and devour it.
What’s going on with you and yours this week?