This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Favorite picture: Flowers my sweet girl wanted me to put in her hair.
- On what depression steals, parenting, and life in the river at K. Elizabeth Fleck
- Savoring Instead of Saving at Crystal Stine
- The Most Important Lesson Regret Has Taught Me at Jennifer Rothschild
- I Ignore the News to Stay Sane as a Mom at Scary Mommy
Recipes I want to make:
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bars at Crazy for Crust
- Asparagus and Jack Cheese Frittata at Cooking Channel
- Pork Loin with Wine and Herb Gravy at Seasons and Suppers
- Snuggly Joshua. Always. I am holding so tight to this season with my probably-the-last baby, especially now that he’s 2.
- NO MORE PACIFIERS!!!
- Talking about what it means to become a Christian with Libbie on my lap. She’s showing interest in this lately, and it’s so exciting! (And then we played Frozen magnet dolls – because she’s 6. I am not much of a play-er of toys with my kids, so this was a special event!)
- My dad making it home from the hospital. Yay!
- Deciding to host a little Facebook class about essential oils and depression.
- Traveling to Nashville for the retirement lunch of my “Nashville dad.” It was so nice to see him and a lot of other old friends.
What’s going on with you this week?