This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Favorite picture: Libbie in her Bushbaby headband project for school.
- The First Yes Is the Deepest at We Are THAT Family
- How to Be a Fun Mom When You Are Tired at Courtney DeFeo
- Removing the Thorns at The Year of No Fear
- Dear All the Other Mothers on My Facebook Feed at For Every Mom
- It’s a Girl, Now What? at Pardy Mama
Recipes I want to make:
- Thai Chicken Street Noodles at How Sweet It Is
- Strawberry Lemon Poppy Seed Scones at Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Spiced Carrot Bread at Good Cheap Eats
Reading offline: I recently abandoned Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward – just too graphic and icky for me. Last night I picked up When Did I Get Like This? by Amy Wilson. I thought it might be just another so-so mothering memoir, but I am really enjoying it so far.