This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Just some quick links, cause somehow it got to be Sunday evening already!
- This is What Plus-size Clothes Look Like on Plus-Sized Women (vs. the Models) at Buzzfeed – (Major language warning.) Ah, yes. Because all models are eleventy million feet tall! And most of them are not actually “plus-sized.” But try finding decent plus clothes in stores.
- The Oregon Trail Generation: Life Before and After Mainstream Tech at Social Media Week – This is basically the best thing ever if you were born in the “Oregon Trail Generation” – late 70s to early 80s. “Did you come home from middle school and head straight to AOL, praying all the time that you’d hear those magic words, ‘You’ve Got Mail’ after waiting for the painfully slow dial-up internet to connect?”
- The Worst at She Reads Truth
- Remove Your Jamberry Nails Naturally with Young Living Lemon Oil at The Well-Oiled Life – Love this! Two things I love coming together. 🙂 Plus, like lavender oil, lemon oil has a bazillion other uses.
Recipes I want to make:
- Italian Sloppy Joes at Kitchen Trial and Error
- Blended Strawberry Lemonade at Chocolate & Carrots
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken at The Recipe Critic
Reading offline: A TON. I guess this week I will post about what I read in April. I just zoomed through First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen, and started reading The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle.
What have you been up to this week? I can’t even begin to explain the giant, crying, bundle of emotions I have felt like lately. See: When You Think You Are Too Much. Wednesday I texted a friend and told her I just desperately needed to see someone over the age of 6 that day. I ended up going to a Bible study with her, and it was really a wonderful choice and a great experience.