This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Favorite picture: We went to the Creative Discovery Museum this week, and Joshua was sure that the tambourine was actually a necklace.
- Monster Patches at ArtBar Blog – Hey, I could do something with all of David’s pants! (HOW does he get holes in all the knees??)
- The Turning Point of Time: An Easter Meditation at Ravi Zachiarias
- You Are God’s Magnum Opus at Pearls and Grace
- The Home Reflects the Heart at The Art of Simple
Recipes I want to make:
- Lemon Sugar Crepes with Whipped Cream Cheese at Half-Baked Harvest
- Chicken Baked in Beer and Herbs at Wishful Chef
- Panko-Crusted Baked Salmon at Simply Recipes
Favorite moments of the week:
- Finding the Make-It room at the Creative Discovery Museum. It is a room full of recycled things, wood pieces, fabric scraps, a sewing machine, hammers, nails, and some fun blocks that you can build and add a motor to. I could have stayed there all day! And I think David (my artist and builder!) probably would, too.
- Coming home to find Mr. V had cleaned the living room and organized a closet. This is romance when you’ve been married nearly 11 years!
- Playing board games.
- Libbie working on writing her own book.
- Making nachos and cookie bars for dinner – Spring Break food – and eating on the couch while watching Master Chef Junior.
- Talking to my dad on Skype and seeing how much better he is feeling! My parents went to a restaurant and went for a walk yesterday in a park. Yay! (He had open-heart surgery just 16 days ago!)
- Taking my big girl shopping. It was really fun. I am seeing the light of having a big kid! She is so opinionated, but so very animated and adorable.
What have you been up to this week?