This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I really intended to keep dong some link post every week. But this summer has been swallowing me whole, leaving little time for reading. Also, I recently took on a role of doing curation for the site For Every Mom, headed by my friend Jenny of Mommin’ It Up.
So in all honesty, most of good links are going to Jenny. Here are a couple posts that ran there lately from my curating:
- Parenting Is Never Going to Get Easier
- Having Kids Ruined My Life
- How to Be the Perfect Christian Parent on Facebook (a Social Media Scorecard)
But I’ve also run across some other stuff that won’t quite work there. So here are some other great links I want to share with you.
- Choose Your Words Wisely at Grown Ups Magazine
- Notes from the Child-full Life at Outside Online
- To My Favorite Child at Scary Mommy
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness at She Reads Truth
- What Happens when Your Picture Goes Viral at Mint Julep Monograms
- My Dad, the Shopper at Racked
- Internet Outrage, Public Shaming, and Modern-Day Pharisees at Relevant
I’m at the beach this week, so definitely sparse online, as it should be. Reading away and spending time with my family. Have a great week!