Over the years I have been blogging (since 2006!), I’ve been honored to guest post quite a few places. I’m trying to round them all up here so if you’re interested, you can see them.
The only podcast I’ve ever done was with Amy J. Bennett for her very first episode of Feathers! I talk about our journey to and from foreclosure and how it’s influenced our life and marriage.
- What Can YOU Do?
- The Working Mom vs. the Stay-at-Home Mom (from 2009, when I was working full-time with a baby!)
- Worship with Our Senses
- Intentional Parenting
- Miss Fannie’s Hat (some crafts to go with the Jan Karon children’s book)
- Building a Freelance Life: How She Does It at Modern Mrs. Darcy
- From the First Day at She Reads Truth
- Peace in the Wait at (in)courage
- Finer Things Friday: Breastfeeding at The Finer Things in Life
- A Conversation about Tablescaping for Dummies at Got My Reservations
- 5 Classic Novels for Preteen Readers This Summer at CentriKid
- Creative and Simple Ways to Bring Food to a Friend at Stuff Parents Need
- 10 Ways to Combat Messiness when You Have Little-Bitties at A Slob Comes Clean
- From Working Mom to Stay-at-Home Mom at Alli-n-Sons
- Whole Foods in a Hurry at Money Saving Mom
- Perfectionism with a Sensitive Twist at Giving Up on Perfect
- What Does It Mean If I Don’t Get a Feather? at Amy J. Bennett
- Fruity Cinnamon Squash Puree (baby food) at Once a Month Meals
- Lemon Drop Cupcakes at Giving Up on Perfect
- Mango-Peach Puree (baby food) at Once a Month Meals
- Baby Green Bean Casserole at Once a Month Meals
- Quick Summertime Pizza at Good Cheap Eats